What would a Feast be without fabulous food?
- Imported & Domestic Cheese Display
served with assorted crackers, flatbreads & seasonal fruit
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Platter
with spring vegetables & naan bread wedges
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
with assorted crackers
- Manakin Farms Mixed Greens
with tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, carrots & balsamic vinaigrette
- Seared Breast of Chicken
with a cilantro lime glaze
- Seared Portobello Mushrooms (Pre-ordered Vegetarian entrée)
with roasted red peppers & mozzarella over wilted baby spinach
- Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetable Medley
- Herb Rolls with Butter
- Chocolate Truffle Cake or Citrus Lemon Cake
- Coffee, Tea (iced & hot), Lemonade
All of this wonderful food is created by Creative Taste Catering.
Of course, we hope you come and enjoy the entire afternoon and evening with us and be present for such things as two pre-event workshops, one with Kyle Matthews and one with Jenny Call, our afternoon worship with Jacque Green, and our closing worship with Meg Lacy.
Deadline to register is Friday, April 26, 2019. Register today!